O Cross, unspeakable love of God, O Cross, glory of heaven, eternal salvation, terror of the wicked.
Buttress of the just and light of Christians, O Cross, in this world, through you God made man became a slave; in heaven through you man in God was made king; through you the true light arose and cursed night was overcome…
You are the bond of peace, which unites men in Christ the mediator. You become the ladder by which man climbs to heaven.
Be always an anchor and support for us, your faithful people. Rule over our dwelling, guide our ship. In the cross make steadfast our faith, in the cross make ready our crown.
- simplyorthodox likes this
- stay-anchored reblogged this from acatholicvibe
- acatholicvibe reblogged this from acatholicrose
- the-housekeepers-take-manhattan reblogged this from badwolfcomplex
- bejoycee likes this
- badwolfcomplex reblogged this from acatholicrose
- strfgtr reblogged this from karlitay
- acatholicvibe likes this
- blood-roses-stars reblogged this from acatholicrose
- blood-roses-stars likes this
- acatholicrose reblogged this from signum-crucis
- taleen11 likes this
- lightspectra likes this
- karlitay reblogged this from radioteopoli
- radioteopoli reblogged this from signum-crucis and added:
- thousandshipstoparadise likes this
- signum-crucis posted this